Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost Ready to Go

It is 9 o'clock at night, and I am almost fully packed for my flight at noon tomorrow. I will be arriving at the airport in Lyon, France on Saturday around noon, which is 6 am EST.

This being my first post, I just want to say that I plan on discussing a few different topics regularly. I will talk about my observations of French culture (or other cultures depending on where I travel) and some of the differences I encounter. I will also talk about my academic experiences. As a Computer Engineering student, I will be taking courses such as Real-Time Systems, Telecommunication Systems, and Operating Systems.

I will try and post pictures, and maybe even videos. My next post will hopefully be from my dorm room or at Université Joseph Fourier.

Also, since I will hopefully be learning French along the way (I know very little French right now), I may try to post things in both languages. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment